Flooded with emotions

My Canon Rebel XSi arrived on Friday after a long period of saving and waiting. I took my two roommates out for my first portrait shoot, and it went...wonderful!

So what's the problem? Now I have all these emotions about photography that I experienced in high school flooding back to me! I'd forgotten for 3 years how comfortable I was with a camera in my hand. During my senior year that was all I was about! And it is quickly becoming my passion again. Which causes me to rethink everything about my life. What do I really want to do? Should I continue to pursue math education when I'm so burnt out on it that I've become bitter towards it? And what about just getting a general business degree? That could be versatile enough that I could do just about anything. Even start my own photography business someday if I wanted...(which has been on my mind a lot).

Not only is it the fact that I absolutely love photography, but the fact that, as my photo shoot Saturday proves, I have potential! Given enough studying, practice, and hard work, I think I could do great things...

Well, for now, I will simply ponder my life, and enjoy my camera. Enjoy some of my favorite photos from Saturday :)

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you... I want you to be happy in whatever you end up doing. :) Just remember as long as you are striving to always become more Holy, you are doing what God wants you to do :) I love you.

    ReplyDelete